Atlas of Breast Surgery
- Edition: 1 2015
- Details: 172 pages, 270 ill., Hardback (Thread Stitching)
- ISBN: 9783131997814
- Media Type: Book
- Language of text: English
€ 129.99* [D]
€ 133.70* [A]
The Atlas of Breast Surgery presents the anatomy, diagnostic procedures, and step-by-step guidelines necessary for plastic surgeons, oncologists, and general surgeons to correctly and successfully perform surgical procedures on the breast. This excellent clinical reference is a superb work of art with stunning drawings and systematic tabular presentations that enhance the text. The clear and uncomplicated design will help surgeons master procedures quickly and efficiently.
- More than 200 outstanding high-quality watercolor drawings
- Edited by internationally renowned experts on breast surgery
- Modern approach, emphasizing breast-conserving strategies where oncologically feasible and in the best interests of patients
- Detailed, point-by-point descriptions of routine as well as more complex surgical procedures
- Comprehensive coverage of esthetic and reconstructive techniques as well as essential procedures for the diseased breast
Plastic surgeons, oncologists, and general surgeons treating patients indicated for breast surgery will undoubtedly want to refer to this atlas repeatedly in the course of their daily practice, and it is sure to become a treasured volume in their medical library for many years. As such, it constitutes a worthy and fitting companion volume to Thieme's celebrated Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery, now in its fourth edition.