Antiresorptive Drug-Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw (ARONJ) - A Guide to Research
- Edition: 1 2017
- 64 , 80 , Paperback (Perfect Binding)
- ISBN: 9783132412705
- Media Type: Book
- Language of text: English
€ 49.99* [D]
€ 51.40* [A]
A collaboration between some of the leading international experts in the field, AOCMF proudly presents Antiresorptive Drug-related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw (ARONJ)-a Guide to Research, which unravels the many biologic processes and risk factors associated with this debilitating condition.
With its unknown pathophysiology, lack of established management regimens, and because of the millions of patients currently taking antiresorptive agents, this important book on ARONJ has been produced to provide the latest in contemporary evidence and insight.
The book's key features include:
- Detailed analysis of the historical definitions, classifications, and clinical features of ARONJ
- Review of the risk factors and treatment options currently available, and why the jaw bone is predominantly affected
- Discussion on the use of large and small animals in modelling.
With dozens of clinical images to help illustrate the impact of this condition on real patients, Antiresorptive Drug-related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw (ARONJ)-a Guide to Research is an excellent resource for anyone involved or interested in this important medical field.