Teaching Atlas of Nuclear Medicine
- Auflage: 1 2000
- Seitenanzahl: 512 S., 399 Abb., ePub
- ISBN: 9781638531760
- Sprache: Englisch
€ 139,99* [D]
€ 139,99* [A]
A highly visual clinical case review of nuclear medicine
Ideal for self-assessment, the second edition of Case-Based Nuclear Medicine has been fully updated to reflect the latest nuclear imaging technology, including cutting-edge cardiac imaging systems and the latest on PET/CT.
Each chapter is packed with high-quality images that demonstrate the full-range of commonly encountered disease manifestations as seen in the practice of nuclear medicine. The lavishly illustrated cases begin with the clinical presentation and a concise patient history followed by imaging findings, differential diagnoses, the definitive diagnosis and follow-up information, a brief discussion of the background for each diagnosis, and a list of pearls and pitfalls.
- Comprehensive coverage of everything from single photon emission computed tomography to PET/CT imaging
- Cases presented as 'unknowns' enable readers to develop their own differential diagnoses - just like on the exam
- Over 400 high-resolution images, including full-color PET/CT and cardiac scintigraphic images, document the cases
- Numerous tips, tricks, pearls, and pitfalls highlight key points at the end of each chapter
- A scratch-off code provides 12 months of access to RadCases, a searchable online database of 250 must-know nuclear medicine cases
This user-friendly atlas is an essential resource for all residents and fellows in radiology and nuclear medicine as they review for exams and prepare for rounds. Clinicians will find the succinct presentation of cases an invaluable quick reference in daily practice.