A Practical Guide to Minimally Invasive Treatment
- Auflage: 1 2024
- Seitenanzahl: 166 S., 204 Abb., Hardback (Thread Stitching)
- ISBN: 9783132428379
- Medientyp: Buch
- Kopierschutz: Wasserzeichen-Kopierschutz
- Sprache: Englisch
€ 119,99* [D]
€ 123,40* [A]
Men’s Aesthetics: A Practical Guide to Minimally Invasive Treatment
The first edition of Men’s Aesthetics: A Practical Guide to Minimally Invasive Treatment, edited by leading dermatologist Jeremy Brauer, is a comprehensive and exciting new entry into the fascinating discipline of minimally invasive treatments for men.
This book assembles a group of renowned experts from around the world to cover a range of topics in the field, including aesthetic preferences of men, anatomical changes in men as they age, as well as a variety of treatments and procedures from volumizing the face to the use of neuromodulators and fillers, chemical peels, lasers, lights and energy devices, skin tightening, and treating male pattern hair loss and hair restoration.
The thoughtful discussions on aesthetic concerns in men, men of color and transgender patients will be of particular interest for those interested in building, growing, and maintaining a well-rounded male aesthetic practice.
- 12 procedural chapters that cover a wide range of minimally invasive treatments for men
- Clinical pearls that impart best practice, allowing the reader to digest important facts and nuances of the procedures covered in the book
- Instructive, step-wise videos that detail targeted procedures
- 200 illustrations and clinical photos from thousands of procedures performed by the authors
This is an invaluable guide for practitioners interested in the spectrum of male aesthetic topics and will be helpful both to novices as well as seasoned veterans in the aesthetic medicine field.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.