Imaging of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Auflage: 1 2015
- Seitenanzahl: 200 S., 223 Abb., ePub
- ISBN: 9781638530916
- Sprache: Englisch
€ 89,99* [D]
€ 89,99* [A]
An image-rich text on neuroimaging of trauma patients
Imaging of Traumatic Brain Injury is a radiological reference that covers all aspects of neurotrauma imaging and provides a clinical overview of traumatic brain injury (TBI). It describes the imaging features of acute head trauma, the pathophysiology of TBI, and the application of advanced imaging technology to brain-injured patients.
- Covers acute as well as chronic traumatic brain injury
- Written in an easily accessible format, with pearls and summary boxes at the end of each chapter
- Includes state-of-the-art imaging techniques, including the multiplanar format, the utility of multiplanar reformats, perfusion imaging, susceptibility weighted
imaging, and advanced MRI techniques
- Contains over 250 high-quality images
This book will serve as a practical reference for practicing radiologists as well as radiology residents and fellows, neurosurgeons, trauma surgeons, and emergency physicians.