€ 79,99* [D]
€ 82,30* [A]
Remarkable atlas provides exceptionally detailed, clinically relevant anatomic knowledge!
Thieme Atlas of Anatomy: Head, Neck, and Neuroanatomy, Third Edition, Latin Nomenclature, by renowned educators Michael Schuenke, Erik Schulte, and Udo Schumacher, along with consulting editors Cristian Stefan and Hugo Zeberg, expands on prior editions with hundreds of new images and significant updates to the neuroanatomy content. Head and neck sections encompass the bones, ligaments, joints, muscles, lymphatic system, organs, related neurovascular structures, and topographical and sectional anatomy. The neuroanatomy section covers the histology of nerve and glial cells and autonomic nervous system, then delineates different areas of the brain and spinal cord, followed by sectional anatomy and functional systems. The final section features a glossary and expanded CNS synopses, featuring six new topics, from neurovascular structures of the nose to the pharynx.
- Labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- Nearly 1,800 images including extraordinarily realistic illustrations by Markus Voll and Karl Wesker, photographs, diagrams, tables, and succinct clinical applications make this the perfect study and teaching resource
- Expanded clinical references include illustrated summary tables and synopses of motor and sensory pathways
- Neuroanatomy additions include an in-depth overview and content focused on functional circuitry and pathways
- Online images with "labels-on and labels-off" capability are ideal for review and self-testing
This visually stunning atlas is an essential companion for medical students or residents interested in pursuing head and neck subspecialties or furthering their knowledge of neuroanatomy. It will also benefit dental and physical therapy students, as well as physicians and physical therapists seeking an image-rich clinical resource to consult in practice.
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series also includes two additional volumes, General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System and Internal Organs.
All volumes of the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series are available in softcover English/International nomenclature and in hardcover with Latin nomenclature.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.