Essentials of Plastic Surgery: Q&A Companion
- Auflage: 2 2023
- Seitenanzahl: 1182 S., 395 Abb., Paperback (Perfect Binding)
- ISBN: 9781684200900
- Medientyp: Buch
- Sprache: Englisch
€ 104,99* [D]
€ 108,00* [A]
A must-have companion resource to test knowledge of plastic surgery essentials
Essentials of Plastic Surgery: Q&A Companion, Second Edition by renowned plastic surgeons Alex P. Jones and Jeffrey E. Janis mirrors expanded content and new chapters in the parent book, Essentials of Plastic Surgery, Third Edition. The third edition of the parent book includes 127 chapters, which reflects the increased scope, breadth, and depth of plastic surgery since publication of the last edition. The companion book employs the same style and formatting, with select illustrations from the parent book, as well as additional unique images created for this text. The print book is accompanied by a complimentary eBook that is accessible on smartphones and tablets.
- More than 1600 questions formatted as multiple-choice questions complement and highlight the content contained in the parent book
- Questions specifically designed to test the reader on the clinical application of this knowledge
- Succinct yet detailed answers enhance acquisition and retention of knowledge
- The conveniently compact format fits in a lab coat pocket and is designed and organized to enable quick and easy reading
This is an invaluable, go-to resource for plastic surgeons throughout training and can be used as a refresher and revalidation of knowledge as their careers progress.
This print book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.