Color Atlas of Ophthalmology
The Quick-Reference Manual for Diagnosis and Treatment
- Auflage: 2 2010
- Seitenanzahl: 576 S., 613 Abb., PDF
- ISBN: 9781604062120
- Sprache: Englisch
€ 79,99* [D]
€ 79,99* [A]
A new edition of the handy, full-color atlas for managing ophthalmic disorders
Featuring the clinical expertise of respected authorities in the field, the second edition of Color Atlas of Ophthalmology is a lavishly illustrated atlas designed to guide clinicians through the accurate diagnosis and appropriate management of the full range of ophthalmic disorders. For each disease or condition, the book provides full-color clinical photographs that are supplemented by succinct descriptions of symptoms, associated findings, differential diagnosis, and management.
- Concise text and bullet-point format enables rapid reference and review of important topics
- More than 600 new high-quality illustrations and photographs depict key concepts
- Coverage of current medical management and surgical treatments includes discussion of the latest refractive surgery techniques and treatments for cataracts
- Consistent presentation throughout the book enhances ease of use
This pocket-sized atlas is a valuable resource for clinicians, residents, and students in ophthalmology, optometry, primary care, and emergency medicine.