Body Imaging: Thorax and Abdomen
Anatomical Landmarks, Image Findings, Diagnosis
- Auflage: 1 2019
- Seitenanzahl: 515 S., 1509 Abb., PDF
- ISBN: 9783132054219
- Sprache: Englisch
€ 169,99* [D]
€ 169,99* [A]
Produktinformationen Body Imaging: Thorax and Abdomen
Body Imaging: Thorax and Abdomen reflects the realities of your everyday work: it describes the principal anatomic landmarks so that you can orient yourself in the chest and abdomen with speed and confidence, interpret the findings, and make a diagnosis.
- Description of key anatomic landmarks for rapid, confident orientation in the chest and abdomen
- Precise, step-by-step guide to making the diagnosis
- Key points summarized in boxes and tables
- All the modalities in one volume; no need for lengthy lookups in multiple books
- Focuses on the sectional modalities of CT and MRI, but includes plain radiographs and ultrasound as well
Answers to questions such as:
- Which modality is preferred?
- How are abnormalities recognized?
- How is the correct diagnosis derived?
- Differential diagnosis: What diseases are possible for any given set of symptoms and findings?
- More than 1500 superb images drawn from the latest generation of imaging technology, with explanatory diagrams showing details of anatomy and pathology
- Your radiology workstation in book form-structured, comparative, easy to use