Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery
Including Breast Surgery and Related Urologic and Intestinal Surgical Operations. Zus.-Arb.: H.A. Hirsch, O. Käser, F.A. Ikle In collaboration with Eva Neeser and Karl Tamussino Translations by Karl Tamussino, Ernest Kohorn ...
- Auflage: 4th edition 2013
- Seitenanzahl: 676 S., 1138, 23 Abb., Hardback (Thread Stitching)
- ISBN: 9783136507049
- Medientyp: Buch
- Sprache: Englisch
€ 284,99* [D]
€ 293,00* [A]
A groundwork and milestone for an innovative, trendsetting, and international school of thought in gynecology.
A superb work of art as well as an outstanding clinical reference, this book continues the rich tradition of earlier editions by providing unparalleled coverage of the entire field of gynecologic surgery. This new fourth edition offers completely updated content, user-friendly features, and the cornerstone of the book: an art program of astounding quality. It is indispensable for gynecologic surgeons or residents who need to review, refresh, or fine-tune their skills in preparation for surgery, while being alerted to pitfalls and possible complications at every juncture.
Special features of the new 4th edition of this world-famous atlas:
- Nearly 1,200 stunning watercolor drawings that provide a visual depiction of operative steps unequalled in the literature
- Detailed, point-by-point descriptions of routine as well as more complex procedures
- Full coverage of abdominal, vaginal, and endoscopic approaches in sections on the adnexa, uterus, vulva/vagina, and pelvic floor
- Introduction of the new "Procedure Navigator" section, which facilitates a convenient search from disease to indication to medical or surgical treatment of choice
- A truly international perspective, with leading specialists from Europe and the United States sharing heir clinical experience and wisdom
Complete with expert foundational chapters on pre- and postoperative treatment, informed consent, instrumentation, indications and contraindications, risks and complications, and more, this book is both beautiful and informative. Its step-by-step didactic concept is ideal for residents-in-training, while its detailed description of both common and rare procedures makes it useful for experienced surgeons. For all specialists, Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery is a standard, must-have reference on curren